Thursday, June 2, 2011

Timeless

Time passes by so swiftly that sometimes I don't know what has happened, what I've done, and what will come. I don't want anything to pass me by. I don't want to forget something, to have regrets...

Which is why some things should be Timeless...

Give me just one second.

One second to look into your eyes.

One second to say good-bye.

One more second to catch the sigh that escapes your lips.


Give me one more minute.

One minute to say how much I miss you.

One minute to hold your hand.

One minute to wipe that tear from your face.


Give me one hour.

One hour to watch the sunset.

One hour to show you my love.

One hour to admit my mistake.


Please give me one day.

One day to spend with you.

One day to hold you in my arms and tell you how much I care.


One second,

one minute,

one hour,

one day…

will never be enough.


So give me a lifetime,

A lifetime of laughter, of love, of joy…

No comments: