Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Dear Friends

Friends, acquaintances, everyone impacts you in some way. So today's poems are about some of the best people in my life.
* If you want a poem, tell me. Otherwise, these are just random ones I made up on the spot.

Mabs
Eric and Mabel,
They're so cute,
These words,
You just can't refute.

Tobes
Good at chem
And smarter than I could ever be,
A very best friend
Toby is to me.

'Drea
Sweet as sugar,
She's so nice.
Such an angel,
She has no vice.

Jase
Roses are red,
Jason likes pain,
Soon he'll need
To use a cane.

Bagel (By Tobes)
Bagels eat lots.
Bagels sleep hours.
When bagels get together,
They hold all the (brain) power~!

Something Sweet
Time after time,
He looks at me,
I still don't know
What he sees.
His eyes sparkle
Blue as the sky.
Makes me melt,
Makes me sigh.

No comments: