Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dreams and Fantasies

Disney has built an empire based upon the concept of dreams and fantasies. Every story, fairytale and movie they create and rewrite ensures that the characters have a happy ending. Such a shame that the real world doesn't work the same way. It's a good thing it doesn't matter in the world of writing. ^_^

Happily Ever After
Shooting stars,
Wishes dropped in wells,
It'll all come true,
With the chime of wedding bells.

Words I couldn't say
Three little words,
I couldn't bear to say,
I've wanted to tell you,
"I love you" every day.

Stealing Cinderella
Down on my knees,
I look into your eyes,
These few days
have made me wise.
I know that now
You're the only one.
Your family's gone
Their mischief is done.
Happily ever after
awaits us now.
So say yes,
And make me this vow,
I'll love you forever
Until the world ends.
No matter the pain
Or the problems, the future sends.

No comments: